Shipowners Association of Nigeria seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Responsible for introducing books of records of finance and accounts for the Secretariat and the Association
- To maintain and update regularly all and account records
- Responsible for collection of Association’s revenue from members and stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining banking relationships with the Association’s bankers; including regular reconciliation of bank statements.
- To render periodic financial reports for the revision of the Treasurer and Chairman Finance and Membership Committee
- To remit promptly all statutory deduction/ payments promptly to appropriate authorities
- To work with the Auditors to file periodic reports on behalf of the Association.
- Information Technology duties
- To ensure the web servers; hardware and software are operating reliably.
- Periodically examine, update the website and analyse site traffic.
- Regulates and manages access rights of different users on website.
- Creates and modifies site appearance, updates site content on the internet and the setting.
- To test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access SOAN website.
- Installs software on computers, update existing software and ensure they function optimally.
- Manages SOAN Social media (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln Youtube).
- Types, files and or circulates SOAN’s minutes of meetings.
- Carries out any other duties as may be assigned to him /her from time to time
- Minimum of HND
- 1-3 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545768 to apply for this job .