DROK ENERGY LTD is an Nigerian energy service company focused on providing high-quality services to the offshore oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea. Our services range from drilling and drilling related services to marine vessel supplies and offshore gas processing.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545767 to apply for this job .