A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- He/She will ensure the operational requirements and functionality assures the achievement and sustenance of the revenue, profitability, customer satisfaction, and quality objectives.
- Manage production team’ work schedule, i.e., accountable for operational readiness, e.g., organizing and supervising shifts to ensure constant business continuity.
- Coordinate the entire food production activities, ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Manage production supply register which captures the detail of proposed production item vs. actual production along with other remarks.
- Oversee and implement an integrated on-boarding, orientation and staff development program.
- Accountable for ensuring and delivering an overall superior customer experience and achieve a consistently high customer satisfaction levels.
- Manage process to ensure customer complaints are sought, captured and responded to promptly
- Ensure quality checks, and finished products offered to the customer are of best possible quality.
- Advise management on revising (introducing and stopping) service and product lines in line with entire business strategy
- Appraise staff performance and provide timely feedback and development options to ensure engaged and productive staff
- Manage the companies' stock inventory and purchasing to ensure availability of production/service materials.
- Oversee and implement cost control measures and minimize waste from all operational processes.
- Implement policies and procedures, ensure compliance among production team.
- Create and nurture a positive working environment, leading by example.
Qualifications & Skills:
A degree in business management or related education in food business
Eight years relevant experience in the food industry, three years of leadership experience
Key Competencies & Skills:
Demonstrated leadership capabilities
Food handling skills
Honesty and integrity
Good understanding of Food business environment
Clear and friendly communications skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Production wastage, either during preparation or production
Availability of raw materials in the store to work with
100% Adherence to an established recipe
100% Timely production of cooked/baked goods
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545762 to apply for this job .