Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a National Health Maintenance Organization providing health care across Nigeria. Due to internal expansion, our client, is looking to fill the vacant position above.
- The statistician shall be responsible for gathering numerical data and then displays it, helping companies to make sense of quantitative data and to spot trends and make predictions.
- Designing data acquisition trials
- Assessing results
- Analysing trends
- Applying statistical methodology to complex data
- Acting in a consultancy capacity
- Designing and implementing data gathering/management computer systems and software
- Supervising junior statistical staff
- Using statistics to make forecasts and to provide projected figures
- Presenting information in a variety of formats
- Conveying complex information to people who may not be specialists
- Liaising with colleagues
- Attending meetings
- A degree in numeracy disciplines such as statistics, economics or mathematics.
- Minimum of years’ work experience.
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Good IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545761 to apply for this job .