A firm in the agricultural sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Accomplish results by performing ethically.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545753 to apply for this job .