A leading Engineering company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reporting to the Head of the BES Division and stationed in Lagos, the candidate would be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities and expanding the portfolio of the company's Building MEP and ELV services in Lagos and the Western Nigerian Region. He/she shall also be responsible for the development and implementation of effective growth strategies that would profitably increase the volume and value of projects across this territory
- To develop and implement effective growth strategies that would profitably increase the volume and value of projects (products, installations and facility management) being provided across Lagos and the South West.
- To make daily sales calls, promote the products solutions and services to the respective target markets such as Architects, Consultants, Quantity surveyors, project managers and owners of private and/or public buildings.
- Effectively engage with and develop strong business relations with key players in the industry
- To drive the commercial activities within this region – focusing on market development, value adding solutions and product/service availability
- Achieve budget and other financial goals.
- Increase the visibility of the firm as a key player in the industry
- At least 5 years of experience, with 2 years in the management level capacities/position in a Building Engineering services related organization – MEP & ELV Equipping and servicing/solution sales.
- Knowledge of MEP & ELV would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Strong sales and marketing skills,
- Strong knowledge of the building/construction industry
- Working knowledge of budgeting, selling, business development.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from colleagues, potential and current clients.
- Engineering/Building Degree ( 2:1) from a reputable University
- Masters in Business Administration ( Marketing) would be an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545747 to apply for this job .