Simeons Pivot Resources - Our client is a system integrator in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services. Our client requires a qualified candidate for the commercial sector to cover software opportunities in the financial services, Telecommunication, Manufacturing and Oil Gas sectors, to fill the position.
- This is a highly strategic position in the company as the role will be responsible for showcasing and driving the sales solutions in these sectors
Expected Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software articulately and confidently;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management;
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results
- The candidate is expected to possess vast industry knowledge in the commercial sector;
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills;
- Good pre-sales experience;
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services;
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers(customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed clients;
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work with a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners;
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver.
- 3 years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company.
- HND, University Degree or equivalent.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545744 to apply for this job .