Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
- We are seeking a highly experienced Marketing and Communications Director for our Nigerdock business to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Ultimately this position will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- The position reports to and works closely with the Group CEO, the Group Managing Director, the Nigerdock Executive team and Sales teams to support all Marketing and Communications activity.
- Be responsible for all Niger docs Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Promote Nigerdock products and services
- Be part of the Sales cycle and liaise with Sales teams to create responses to market intelligence
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- To work with service providers to work on a standalone basis for materials, events, media presence
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Managing communications and relations with all government bodies
- Initiating, managing and delivering the Corporate Communications Policy
- Ensure crisis communication plan is in place
- Track emerging issues with Business units
- Develop and manage communications with the media and any related media campaigns
- Acquire any information in support of business development and Company tenders
- Build a comprehensive network of internal and external contacts, decision makers, industry influencers and policymakers to position Nigerdock favorably in the business, political and social environment
- Manage Nigerdocks reputation and corporate identity
- Proven work experience in a high level of Marketing and Communications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson
- A brand ambassador
- Outstanding public speaking experience ideally to Industry and Government bodies
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Expert content writing skill - Press releases, news articles, online content
- Crisis management experience
- Able to conduct TV/Media appearances - be the face of Nigerdock
- Expertise in different social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas sector
- Extensive experience in the Nigerian market
- BSc or Masters in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545732 to apply for this job .