Wapic Insurance Plc. (NSE - Wapic; Bloomberg - WAPIC:NL) is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. We were founded in 1958 and licensed to underwrite all classes of insurance, such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit, all risk insurance etc.
- Provision of daily leadership and direction to ensure speedy account acquisition and excellent management.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Draw up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers
- Maintain good relationship with current and prospective customers
- Monitor the unit’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
- Prepare and present the Unit’s Monthly Profitability Report (MPR)
- Prepare periodic reports
- First degree in any Discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience, 2-3 years of which should be in a Team Lead position. Experience in an insurance company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent client relationship development/management
- Understanding Customer Value Proposition
- Insurance Products Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- People Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Business Writing.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545728 to apply for this job .