FLID is and educational technology company that is redefining learning for the learners and content delivery for educators. We require the services of:
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
- Responsible for aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- Develops new business and expands the product line.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules and develops solutions to program problems.
- First degree in any of these disciplines (Mass Communication/English/Education)
- Good command of English Language (oral and written)
- Ability to work with children
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in management
- Computer skills will be an added advantage
- An added qualification will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545727 to apply for this job .