Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Installs and maintains instrument equipment in compliance with all rules and practices.
- Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plans, updates, and oversees all activities within his or her areas of responsibility according to the laws, regulations, standards, specifications, and procedures. Special emphasis must be placed on health, safety, and the environment
- Supports and encourages team effort between operations, engineering, and projects groups
- Provides input and reviews the control specifications and work practices
- Is responsible and accountable for control systems as defined in the Work Management Manual
- Has the knowledge to apply and follow work permits through Permit To Work System (PTWS) as discussed in the Work Management Manual
- Ensures the quality and timely completion of work scheduled by the Maintenance Program
- Develops personal and team technical skills (for example, new regulations, equipment, methods, and others)
- Attends and instructs (as needed) technical meetings, to keep instrument technicians informed of the latest specifications, codes, procedures, and technology
- Develops and maintains open communications on control issues (for example, safe work practices, training, materials, and others) with co-workers
- Supports work prioritization to maximize effectiveness and to complement the efforts of other workgroups
- Provides technical support to other Technicians for maintenance and troubleshooting on company's instrument systems
- Is able to generate Management of Change requests (MOCs) on control-related equipment and installation and can follow up with installation inspections consistent with Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) Element 3
- Constructs, monitors, and inspects new installations for their consistency with the mission and recommend upgrades as necessary
- Acts as a stand-in for the Instrument Lead position as needed
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a grade 12 or an equivalent High School education, preferably enhanced by related technical school courses
- A minimum of five years of maintaining Instruments and Controls in the processing plant or offshore production plant
General Technical Skills
- Is familiar with regulations applicable to the operations of oil and gas facilities
- OIMS systems, related manuals, and procedures
Specific Technical Skills:
- Meets the safety, administrative, and technical training requirements associated with this position as documented in the company operations-approved training roadmap
- Possesses the general competencies and Operations Integrity Critical competency requirements as documented and maintained in company Operations Training roadmap
- Computing skills
Attitudes and Behavior:
- Safety orientated
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and reporting skills
- Attention to details
- Good troubleshooting and analyzing skill.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545725 to apply for this job .