Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organizations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
Our client a recognized luxury brand is seeking an energetic, strategic-minded candidate to fill the role of a digital content manager. The candidate will manage content creation and tools to further digital communication and also support the local and international marketing and sales strategies in the organization.He/she will also work closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that will align with the company's wider goals.
- Leverage on the market data, internal data, and trending topics to generate relevant ideas and topics for content creation for inbound lead.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and operations teams to develop effective content strategies to reach our target markets through our online assets
- Manage the production and publication of content for the organization’s digital communication through our websites, social media accounts, direct marketing tools and online assets on a daily basis
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
- Track and analyse digital marketing activities to measure the successes, identify gaps, and recommend solutions to improve our digital marketing and communication performance
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting
- Liaise with suppliers, partners, and colleagues on special projects, as required
- Lead or participate in projects that support the delivery of the organisations Business Plan
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required commensurate with the level of the post
Job Requirements and skills
- Experience in managing day to day website delivery and other digital platform
- Strong understanding of user experience, inbound marketing, SEO, and direct communication best practices from concept, to planning, implementation, and measurement.
- Creative, passionate, and strategic
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines
- Results oriented, understanding how to manage analytics and tie metrics to actions to support goals
- Comfortable with a range of relevant software and I.C.T systems and the ability to learn new software/systems quickly.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- 5 to 7 years experience in digital content strategy, creation, and management for multiple brands on multiple platforms
- Bsc Marketing or related field
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545723 to apply for this job .