Reliabuild is a young 100 % Nigerian Real Estate and Construction Company, located in Nigeria’s Capital City: Abuja. We employ our Cultural Diversity, Innovation and Contemporary approach as we build our reputable brand.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Preferably Graduate (Higher National Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Stock Keeping).
- Knowledge of basic computer literacy.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience in a multinational construction company in Nigeria or abroad.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545722 to apply for this job .