Tunde Adejumo & Co. is a registered firm of Estate Surveyors, Valuers, Facility and Project Managers. We engage in Property and Asset Valuation for all purposes, Property Management, Project Management, Real Estate Appraisals, Agency, Property/Facility Management, Business Plan Development.
- The Personal Assistant/Administrative Manager to the Managing Partner must be a mature and knowledgeable professional in Personnel, System and Service Management.
- The ideal candidate will be entrusted with the responsibilities of identifying all service standards, an organization of work schedules and training with a good management of all service staffs.
- He must have beyond the basic human resource principles and a good knowledge of real estate and business management.
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and attending to Managing Partner’s visitors
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing on daily basis with incoming email, faxes, post and other correspondences on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Attending meetings and functions outside the office on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Managing Partner is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Deputizing for the Managing Partner, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Managing Partner’s absence
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filling, website management etc
- Arranging travel and accommodation and occasionally traveling with the Managing Partner to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Maintain law and order in the office
- Carrying out specific assignments on projects and research as may be given by the Managing Partner.
- Taking responsibility for accounts and budgets for the Office of the Managing Partner
- Taking on some of the Managing Partner’s responsibilities and working more closely with him
- Being involved and participating actively in the company’s decision-making process
- Collection and keeping of staff data.
- Enforcement of rules and regulations in the Staff Handbook.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Social sciences or any related fields
- Professional Certifications are an added advantage
- Candidate must have 7 years of experience and above in related fields
Other Requirements & Skills:
- Candidate must be a Male, 35 years and above
- Mature with strong personality traits
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Command strong respect and Leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills
- Good managerial abilities
- Must reside/willing to take residency in Ibadan Oyo state.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545718 to apply for this job .