Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organization that offers both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors. Protege Management is recruiting for competitive value providers and result in oriented individuals on behalf of its firm client, to fill the strategic position above.
- The job holder is responsible for overseeing internal operations which covers procurement, facility management, fleet management & logistics
- The incumbent must have solid years of experience in supply chain management function and must be able to operate at a strategic level.
- Improves and maintains the organization’s dispatch system, vehicle inspections and visitations.
- Ensures proper documentation of all lease transactions is obtained & maintained.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of all fleet support needs, including vehicle maintenance and repairs, fuel cards and expenses, vehicle assignment and tracking, and GPS management. (Operating Lease Transactions).
- Provides business support for the organization.
- Provides procurement and analytical expertise, including research, cost modeling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision-making and strategy.
- Defines the purchasing policy and ensures its implementation in accordance with current standards and objectives in terms of quality and cost of materials and supplies required within The Concept Group.
- Formulates and drives a consistent approach towards sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the organization, ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery and onward delivery to departments/units.
- Ensures smooth internal operations that the company’s assets are well managed and utilized.
- Managing the operational and strategic functions of the organization to ensure compliance and efficiency with company SOPs and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification
- A minimum of 8+ years progressive work experience in supply chain management function, administration or relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in managing a large number of fleet
- Critical thinker
- Detail oriented
- Solid listening & inquisition skills with the ability to identify gaps in processes.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
- An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
- We don’t cover expenses for attending our interviews.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545712 to apply for this job .