Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organization that offers both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors. Protege Management is recruiting for competitive value providers and result oriented individuals on behalf of its firm client, to fill the strategic position above.
- The Senior Auditor is responsible for overseeing internal operating controls, processes, and practices.
- He/she is also charged with ensuring existing organizational policies and controls are current, adequate, functional and utilized in accordance with standards established by the government and the organization.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the organization’s internal auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of internal control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments and branches for management.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Manages subordinate employees in the auditing department towards achieving set objectives.
- Identifying business process risks.
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- A minimum of 7+ years progressive work experience in financial business operations and risk-based auditing.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Audit, Finance or related disciplines.
- Possess relevant qualifications such as ACA, CFE, CFAN etc.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics & fraud awareness Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
- IT proficiency.
- Solid listening & inquisition skills with the ability to identify gaps in processes.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and ensure desired results.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change.
- An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545710 to apply for this job .