Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children's lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfill their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
- To provide support to PEI and RI programs supported by CGPP. Ensuring the reduction of non-compliance families in the communities where we are working. Participate in all the CGPP program activities within the communities and primary health centers.
- Efficiently keeps filing cabinet in order with proper archiving of documents. And help in ensuring the M&E component of the project are kept in accordance with SCI and CGPP recommendation.
- Assist in developments and maintenance of a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Participation in Team Meetings.
- Assist in preparation for meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Liaise with the Administrative team to ensure proper arrangements are made for meetings. Training, workshops etc. and ensure proper documentation of reports afterward
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Ensures adherence to deadlines.
- Assist in filing all project documents (hard and soft copies)
- Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed with project management.
- Compile summary documents, eg WVCM weekly, and monthly reports. Collect and include contributions of the Team
- Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Work with project team especially the M&E Assistant to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Works with Project Manager, assist in developing a comprehensive workflow process for the project.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Schedule project follows up meetings as needed.
- Develops and publishes communications to project partners
- Develops and review project status and reports.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Training in Child Health and Immunization activities
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of practical experience of working in an Immunization programme.
- Good understanding of Immunization Indicators
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, Excel and PowerPoints, etc)
- Fluency in English and Hausa (Spoken and Written) – This is a Community-based Position
- Ability to build support from staff across teams and across members, and to build the capacity of others.
- Proven ability to coordinate effective resource allocation to ensure quality Immunization programmes.
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including the ability to think creatively and innovate and to set priorities, manageable work plans and evaluate progress.
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal). The ability to analyze complex data and summarise it for a range of different audiences.
- Experience of working within budget constraints.
- Commitment to SCI’s mission, values, and approach (includes child protection, equal opportunities and health and safety).
- Commitment to support cross organisational initiatives.
- Commitment to team working and understanding of how to contribute.
- Ability to operate within a predominantly administratively self-servicing environment
- BA / BSc, HND or Equivalent in Public Health; Registered Nurse / Midwife, Community Health, and Epidemiology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ practical experience with working in Immunization or Child Health-related Project with local and or International NGOs
- Familiar with Immunization Indicators
- Ability to work in partnership with Government and Development partners
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within the diversified and multicultural setting
- Independence, adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545706 to apply for this job .