Our client is a key player in the Nigeria building construction industry implementing ongoing projects in several states in the country.
- Expanding work volume have brought about the need for quantity surveyors with hand-on verifiable field experience in domestic and industrial building construction projects.
Major duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparation of initial feasibility studies
- Ensuring materials are suitable for the environment
- Negotiating costs
- Drawing up contracts with vendors
- Monitoring progress
- Advising on legal issues and representing clients in any disputes
- Professional qualification and membership of relevant bodies will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545700 to apply for this job .