Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home kitchen.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company's products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop a database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events/program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public
- Work individually or with teams to develop business proposals that are tailored to clients.
- Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545694 to apply for this job .