Bell Oil & Gas specializes in supplying dedicated professional services to the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are dedicated to the indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of Rotating Equipment
- Responsible for overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of rotating equipment
- both in the workshop and field locations (. i.e. pumps compressors and generators)
- Daily reporting on field and workshop operations.
- Proper diagnosis of problems reported by clients on their equipment
- Articulate Technical reporting of findings on equipment defects
- Find long lasting solution to problems diagnosed on defective equipment.
- Proper and effective use of company’s tools and equipment.
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are adhered to both in the workshop and on sites.
- Ensure adequate use of personal protective equipment both in the workshop and work sites
- Bring up proposals on income generation drive for the service centre.
- Effective execution of any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Corporate Representation of the company in client’s facilities
- Protection of the confidentiality of company’s secret document.
Person Specification/Required skill:
- Fresh graduates of science courses (Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Botany, Mathematics, etc) are hereby urged to apply for our Well Testing Trainee Programme.
- Must have a science background (not engineering)
- Must have graduated from 2015 to date
- Must have completed NYSC
- BSC/ HND Mechanical Engineering in any of government approved/ recognized institutions in Nigeria.
- He/She must have a Five (5) years experience in installation, maintenance/ repair of the following industrial equipment used in Oil & Gas industry:
- Pumps (Centrifugal & Reciprocating)
- Compressors (Centrifugal, Piston & Screw)
- Heavy-duty diesel Power generators & gas injectors of various capacities
- Industrial valves and Actuators of various capacities
- He/she must be computer literate and has a good communication skill.
- He/She must be able to work in workshop/site with no/little supervision.
- Offshore field experience and experience in Laser alignment tool (horizontal & vertical) are at an advantage.
- Valid safety courses.
- Very sound written, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and implement testing and certification of project equipment.
- A team player.
- Quick thinker and quick to respond to any emergency.
- Customer service oriented.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545690 to apply for this job .