Nielladan HSE Training Institute is a registered oil and gas training services provider. We are passionate about the occupational health and safety of workers and the environment in the oil and gas and maritime industry.
- Liaise with management to plan and schedule dates for training
- Liaise with marketers and trainers to ensure set targets are met
- Ensure delivery of certified and internationally recognized training courses
- Assist candidates through the registration process
- Ensure classrooms are properly set-up
- Keep a stock of office supplies and place an order when necessary
- Prepare budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage phone calls and emails for registration
- Suggest changes or improvements increase efficiency and reduce wastage
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Maintain a record of cash inflow/outflow
- Update office policies and procedures
- Update company finance policy
- Follow through on all payments, taxes, refund, and transfer
- Prepare and submit a monthly financial report.
- Proven experience as an office administrator/finance officer or similar role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Time management and organizational skill
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Certificates in HSE is an advantage
- BSc/HND or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545684 to apply for this job .