Nielladan HSE Training Institute is a registered oil and gas training services provider. We are passionate about the occupational health and safety of workers and the environment in the oil and gas and maritime industry.
- Plan and organize marketing activities in his/her catchment area to meet set targets
- Raise brand awareness by organizing and attending events
- Advertise HSE training and consulting services on various media (social, online and offline)
- Follow-up prospects and business opportunities for completion and evaluate the success
- Liaise with companies, NYSC, schools, individuals, and other stakeholders to promote the success of activities and improve company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing materials and oversee distribution
- Ensure clients are informed about our upcoming training & events
- Prepare a comprehensive database of clients
- Prepare marketing budget and monitor execution
- Prepare a weekly and monthly report.
- Great enthusiasm for marketing
- Passionate and persuasive communicator
- Excellent social media and online marketing skills
- Proven experience in marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Knowledge of Ms Office and Coreldraw
- Knowledge of graphic design is a plus
- Certificates in HSE, Project Management, Sales and Marketing
- BSc/HND/OND or its equivalent in any discipline.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545682 to apply for this job .