Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
- We are seeking a dynamic and creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our marketing needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, literature, company brochures, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Be able to cultivate a solid body of design work in line with company brand guidelines
- Take the design "brief" to record requirements and stakeholder needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client's comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545678 to apply for this job .