Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry, is looking for ambitious, hard-working candidates with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive marketplace to join our Sales team in the capacity above.
- Candidates will drive demand and sales of her brands while leading and coordinating the activities of other Van Sales Representatives for high performance in revenue and volume of sales.
- To carry out Field coaching & accompaniment with Suntory & Distributor Van Sales Reps
- To drive execution of the Company Sales Drivers/Objectives in Retail outlets
- To supervise the activities of Van Sales Reps
- To collate & submit Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR)
- First Degree with 2 years Sales Experience
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Driving: the ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential
- Pro-active and smart with a can-do attitude and integrity.
- Monthly Salary + Commission.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545677 to apply for this job .