Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Develop a TM strategy and annual TM plan for each category in the portfolio which delivers excellent trade execution to support/deliver the key consumer/brand objectives
- Develop channel specific activities to exploit the particular opportunities identified for each category
- Develop and provide the Sales teams with appropriate tools and support materials to drive outstanding execution of the TM category plans (sales presenters, POS materials)
- Ensure that the TM plan takes full account of the Sales team’s ability to execute it and prioritize key initiatives to avoid overloading the field team
- Develop a trade visibility programme which showcases the FMN portfolio in retail channels and encourages shoppers to select Golden Penny products over competitors
- Ensure that all NPDs are fully supported by a comprehensive TM activity programme to maximize the chance of success for the new product(s)
- Develop clear objectives for each Trade activity and undertake pre- and post-promotion evaluation to determine ROI and if the activity met its objectives
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
The Person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be technology driven
- Be very detailed and research oriented.
- Be able to multi-task
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545670 to apply for this job .