SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
- An opportunity exists at International Breweries Plc, Ilesa for experienced Logistics Controller (Dry Site) reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Warehousing and Distribution Operations, Customer Service, Transportation Management, and Audit in the depot.
- Supervise receipt of all shipments
- Process recording, discrepancy and damage reports as needed
- Ensure inventory accuracy by monitoring daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and stock takes.
- Effective management of FIFO
- Minimise stock losses, breakages, and expiration
- Supervise, evaluate and train employees assigned to the depot.
- Direct and maintain safety programme (DPO) for all employees in the depot.
- Participate in budget development and exercise budgetary control over depot operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 - 5 years hands-on experience material planning & logistics, purchasing & supply or store management in the FMCG industry.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545669 to apply for this job .