There is an opening for a UI/UX developer. He/she will be playing a keyrole on the management team. From conducting researches, building wireframes and design plans to making strategic decisions- He will be working with software engineers and business developers.
Some minimum skill and character requirements are as follows:
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel draw.
- Competent use of UX tools such as Balsamiq, Invision, and related tools.
- Develop design concepts and wireframes that results in amazing user experiences.
- Self-leadership by keeping up to date with latest technologies and trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills will be a plus.
- Ability to lead a team of developers (minimum of two individuals).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545663 to apply for this job .