A renowned organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoings
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of related IT experience
- Strong visual design skills used in creating information dense, easy to understand reports and dashboards
- Experience working with stakeholders and end-users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional BI requirements by making use of Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Experience with Analysis Services and MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong knowledge of relational, SQL and dimensional databases
- Analytical and communication skills
- MS Excel skills
- Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, results-oriented environment
- Must be able to clearly communicate stakeholder reporting needs
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
- Must be action oriented with excellent follow through
- Must be accountable
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545652 to apply for this job .