Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organization. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment, and competitive remuneration.
- The successful candidate must lead the implementation of Interpersonal Communication (IPC) in the state and also lead in the selection of IPC agents in the state.
- S/He will prepare monthly work plans for the IPC agents in the state and submit same before the commencement of every month.
- S/He will provide linkages and coordinate meetings, trainings and field visits, etc. between SM CBO and/or external partners (consultants, contractors, etc.) as well as providing logistic arrangements.
- S/He will develop a state-specific training plan and liaise with all necessary partners to ensure the execution of training activities and timely submission of reports within two weeks of the end of the report.
- S/He will monitor training activities and provide quality assurance for training consultants.
- S/He will ensure all BCC activities are reflected in the quarterly work plans and quarterly reports.
- S/He will participate in advocacy visits to community, ward, LGA and state leaders to provide updates on the GF private sector project.
- Coordinate the distribution of IEC materials in the state
- S/He will work with the State Ministry of Health to identify key policy thrusts to inform malaria implementation in the state.
- S/He will support all Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities for the GF Malaria project in the states.
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in any Sciences, Humanities and Social Science field of study
- Must possess at least 3 years of working experience in programming and behavioral change communication activities
- An additional qualification, in particular, Masters in Public Health (MPH) will be an added advantage
- Must be a team player.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competencies required for the job and current remuneration.
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545646 to apply for this job .