Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/ LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
- To sustain and enhance targeted customer acquisition and gross revenue in respective sales territory by effective implementation of planned strategies that aim at improving distribution channels.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Management of Agent Entrepreneurs for optimum revenue and customer acquisition
- Drive market initiatives to achieve quality subscriber acquisition
- Recruit and maintain adequate Retail Universe (SIMs Selling and Recharge Selling Outlets) to drive customer acquisition, products’ distribution and revenue in the territory
- Ensure AE locations have functional KYC devices (KUCHIOs) and other necessary tools of the trade to enhance achievement of objectives
- Effective and timely communication of all schemes/product launches to AEs
- Train DPS Staff, AEs, and Retailers on product knowledge selling skills, customer service, and merchandising
- Visibility: Achieve utilization of BTL materials in line with set KPIs
- Timely generation of KPI reports and market intelligence such as would provide insights and support the business and enhance productivity.
- Account Reconciliation: Ensure timely payments and consistent stocking of VTUs to fully utilize sales opportunities
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, recharge sales and sales of devices
- Timely monitor and alert on BTS status for appropriate Technical/IT Support to sweat assets.
- First degree in Social / Management Sciences.
- 4 years’ post-graduation experience in a structured organization / Multinationals / FMCG/Telecom:
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in managing distributors/retailers/company interface
- FCMG / Telecoms experience will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545645 to apply for this job .