FundQuest Financial Services Limited is a financial intermediation company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer financial and advisory solutions to individuals, businesses and government agencies. FundQuest seeks to provide the much-needed leadership required in the finance houses sub-sector, and in conjunction with other operators and regulators, galvanize the sector to become a major contributor to Nigeria’s GDP.
- University degree (preferably in a numerate discipline);
- A professional certification in Risk Management or related discipline would be an asset;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Risk Management or audit-related functions (preferably in the Financial Services Industry);
- Demonstrable understanding of the CBN Risk-Based Supervisory Framework;
- Knowledge of COSO Enterprise Risk Management framework;
- Familiarity with business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency management techniques;
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of legislations applicable to Finance Companies such as the CBN Guidelines/Circulars, Prudential Guidelines, BOFIA, IFRS/IAS, AML/CFT Guidelines, etc.;
- Creative thinking with in-depth problem-solving ability;
- Well-developed technical skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545639 to apply for this job .