Bosch has been present in Africa since 1906, at present in ten African countries: South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana and Tunisia. Depending on future business development, the company plans to increase this number in the next years. All four Bosch business sectors – Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology - have operations on the continent.
- Pro-actively drive business development / demand generation activities aimed at end users / consultants / specifiers / contractors / authorities and other relevant market players.
- Develop a relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Actively get involved in the tender specification of projects and occasionally provide support to partners.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals (end user groups): generate, follow-up and win project leads within focus verticals
- Drive the increase of market intelligence by providing feedback on the Nigerian security and safety market.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies
- Active use of CRM tool.
- Represent Bosch Security and Safety Systems in regional events.
- Drive the increase of the brand awareness of Bosch Security and Safety Systems in Nigeria
- Plan and organize the promotion of Bosch Security and Safety Systems through local seminars and training, influencer events, local advertising, public relation, releases for media, etc. In alignment with the central marketing department.
- Support occasionally, sales and marketing activities for cross GB.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545634 to apply for this job .