Westown Hotels - As a luxury four-star hotel in Lagos, Westown hotel can boast of some of the best staff in the industry. Our newly restructured team have been trained to deliver optimum service to our guest. When you walk into Westown Hotel, you instantly get the feeling that you are in a civilized safe and secure environment.
- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Adhering to all cost control procedures
- Updating costings
- F&B revenue and cost audits
- Reviews purchasing procedures for all F&B items
- Ensures compliance with documentation/ authorization processes
- Processes Food & Liquor accruals
- Monitor inventories of Food & Beverage to increase inventory turnover
- Participates in month end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stock
- Conducting a market survey in order to ensure cost-effectiveness
- BSc/HND in Accounting/Business Administration/Banking and Finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Cost controller in a standard hotel.
- Understanding of the basic accounting functions and strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to perform bank reconciliations and managed sales and purchase ledgers
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with pressure
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze Profit & Loss statements, apply timeliness and accuracy in recording and reporting
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Analytical approach with a good eye for detail
- Ability to build rapport with other colleagues, managers and suppliers and maintain strong relationships
- Strong accounting software skills; intermediate to advanced level
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545633 to apply for this job .