Glimpse33 Media Limited, a reputable company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Must be creative and enjoy working within a stressful environment that is both missions and results driven. The EA must demonstrate professionalism and exercise good judgment in a professional manner in dealing with a variety of situations, possess strong communication, administrative and organizational skills while multi-tasking and balancing multiple priorities
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company
- Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment
- Remains knowledgeable of corporate policy and company products. Often called upon to interpret and communicate executive intent to other employees
- May make contacts of a sensitive, complex and confidential nature.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Requires experience in working with senior level executives, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors and other dignitaries
- Distributes typed material to appropriate parties, eg, executives, clients, attorneys, etc. and revises as directed.
- Composes memos and correspondence from brief verbal instructions.
- Prepares reports and/or graphics by selecting relevant information from files, other reports, correspondences, data center personnel support staff, etc. and inputting on a personal computer.
- Maintains files on correspondence, clients, reports and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material
- Assists with the execution of travel/other expenses
- Monitors office supply inventory and reorders as necessary.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- 3 prior years supporting executive level in a high performing workplace.
- Prior event planning, preparation of reports, business presentations and data entry required.
- Must have excellent organizational habits and be very detail-oriented.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Create an account
- Complete your profile
- Go to the jobs section
- Find "Executive Assistant"
- Click on "Apply."
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545627 to apply for this job .