A reputable company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The Country Sales Lead Nigeria plays a critical role in achieving the company’s objectives around finding the right customers, guiding them towards a purchase and putting together the most optimal solution together.
- Possess (and acquire current) comprehensive knowledge about solar energy, functional solar system specifications, its marketing/field activities, business competitions, business opportunities, prospective clients and the trends in the renewable energy sector; Harness this knowledge to:
- Create and implement effective short-term and long-term sales strategy, processes and
- identify best practices that help with exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Manage, coach and maintain a happy and highly effective sales team across the country
- Maximize sales growth within existing and new customer segments
- Drive effective utilization of adopted CRM as a growth engine and knowledge database.
- Timely deliver an up-to-date sales pipeline and associated documentation; leverage CRM reports to assess progress, glean insights, create a feedback loop and coach team, members.
- Coach team members on leading practices to apply selling techniques, identify and close out sales opportunities while monitoring and managing their goals and performance
- Be involved in the hiring of team members, recommending them for training, promotions and implementing a succession plan
- Develop and implement an effective after-sales process, leading to a “better energy experience” for all clients post installation and for a long time after
- Prepare and manage an annual departmental budget. Track budget performance periodically
- Work effectively with other teams to attain the organizational goals by collaborating proactively
- Provide timely and effective pre-sales solutions aligned with needs of key customer segments
- Drive a process; working with relevant departments to ensure timely receipt of receivables from clients
- Participate in networking forums relating to renewable energy, and act as an ambassador of the company
- Provide routine feedback/report to the CEO by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Great Team Leader and Team Player
- Coaching, Mentoring and People Management
- Business Acumen
- Customer Centricity
- Establishing Relationships
- Leveraging Opportunities
- Analytical thinking
- Minimum of a degree
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Executive or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding target with at least 5 to 7 years’ experience. 2-3 years must have been spent in a sales management role
- In-depth knowledge of Renewable Energy Sector especially Solar Energy
- Proven ability to drive sales process from start to close
- Committed to continuous education and personal growth via different platforms
- A clear understanding of the dynamics within a start-up entity
- Attractive – Good salary, commission, and potential for stock ownership based on performance
- All documents should be in pdf format.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545616 to apply for this job .