Job Role Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible for running the manufacturing processes reliably and efficiently
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Decide what resources are required;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmers;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and manage a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- HND or degree in one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Chemical Engineering; mechanical/electrical engineering; process engineering or a manufacturing related field.
- 5 Years in performing production/engineering supervision role in the polymer industry.
- Highly organized with Problem-solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Kindly include your photograph on your CV before application
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545612 to apply for this job .