Our client is a Multinational Company with interest in Plastic Industry has just increased her lines of production in her ultra modern factory at Ota, Sango in Ogun State, is in need of competent skilled staff for her operations.
- Coordinate time and attendance of all employees.
- Prepare selection work-plan time-table for internal recruitment.
- Supervise the administration of written and practical tests to prospective employees.
- Schedule, communicate and administer promotion interviews for staff.
- Facilitate induction programs for newly employed Management staff.
- Approve absenteeism statistics collated from attendance records and advise Accounts Department as per deductions from wages while also copying concerned employees for information purposes.
- Generating information required for news items dissemination to all employees by daily interaction and data collection from Management and Staff.
- Oversee the updating of personnel records on daily basis by the subordinates.
- Monitoring adherence to set targets for the period under review. This will be done in conjunction with the line Manager, taking each department in turns to ensure positive progress is made to targets set for employees up to Assistant Manager grade.
- Use the knowledge and experience obtained from the monitoring of the employee’s productivity targets monitoring to gauge the correlation between actual performance and the employee’s completed performance appraisal form in order to ensure that a greater degree of objectivity is achieved.
- Advisory role to the Head of Human Resource Department on matters relating to employees productivity.
- Advisory role to the Head of Human Resource Department on matters relating to employees disciplinary procedures, recommending what sanctions to adopt in line with the Company’s policies, rules and regulations with respect to the offence committed.
- Bachelor degree BSC IRPM /CIPM
- Minimum 3-5 years in Factory Operations
- Excellent communication, Oral, and written skills
- Presentation skills and good Computer knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership and people Management Skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545611 to apply for this job .