Our client is a Multinational Company with interest in Plastic Industry has just increased her lines of production in her ultra modern factory at Ota, Sango in Ogun State, is in need of competent skilled staff for her operations.
- Continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs for the plant.
- Monitoring the functioning process of the line and need to be able to maintain the line in case of any defect.
- Handling the maintenance and troubleshooting of the whole plant, from mixers, dispensers, liquid
- Filling machines, packaging machines, plastic blow molding machines, plastic injection machines
- Outline proposed production improvements but not limited to change in material flow, workshop
- Work with staff to implement process improvement recommendations
- To develop operational strategies to achieve production objectives.
- To ensure production goals are met and on schedule
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost,
- Safety and time constraints
- HND/BSC in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4-5 years Plastics or Chemical industry
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545603 to apply for this job .