Norwix Digital and Recruitment Company - Our client is a Registered Real Estate company in Nigeria and is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company lands and properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed monthly and annual target.
- To represent Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Prepare documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- Provide buyers with details of properties/lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, and location.
- HND/BSc from a recognized institution
- Good Presentation Skills
- Team player
- Previous sales experience in Real Estate, Banking, and Telecommunications
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Affable and Smart Physical Presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English at working levels
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- CV's must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All entries not properly sent will be rejected.
- Meeting of monthly sales targets is a core responsibility of the sales and marketing team.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545595 to apply for this job .