Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
- InvoizPAID is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas.
- Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in emerging markets while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry.
- Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.
About the Job
- You will play a key role as you integrate the leadership team of Quickcheck. You will become the go-to person for everything data.
- The rest of the leadership team will rely on the accurate and meaningful insights you generate to drive key decisions such as Strategy, Product, Operations or Business Development.
Your Key Responsibilities
Setup BI process:
- Setup dashboards and process/tools (CRM, BI Tools) to collect data (from DB, play store, etc)
- Create a process to ensure business data is up to date and accurate
- Create/run sanity checks to make sure numbers make sense
- Make sure internal data is safe and confidential
- Coach business teams in extracting meaningful insights effective sales pitch
- Maintain knowledge base for BI/Analytics
- Support leadership team in the decision process by providing accurate information:
- Propose improvements and update dashboard with insightful metrics
- Drive ad-hoc analysis that will generate valuable insights to drive Strategy, Product or other key decisions
- Keep an eye on the key assumptions of the business models and how we are performing against those assumptions
- If you are passionate about making an impact, value autonomy and strive in a fast moving environment, then this role is for you!
- Strong analytical person (relevant experience in SQL, programming on SQL, spreadsheet tools, visualization tools)
- Familiarity with programming languages (Python would be a plus)
- You are a strong believer in our mission
- Previous relevant experience with the job is required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
Benefits and perks
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs
- Join a fast-growing international startup who just raised funds for its expansion
- Learn from top business leaders and Business Intelligence leads.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545593 to apply for this job .