Saro AgroSciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
- The CRM’s role is to work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Deliver all information to and from a customer using ICT
- Creation of e-channel for sales
- Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass Communication, Public Relations or another related discipline.
- Proven and strong CRM experience (5 years+)
- Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- Understands customers management process.
- Is experienced in managing key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
- Must have a background in ICT
- Must currently working in the FMCG sector
- Must have worked in this position
- Must be open minded
- Must be highly innovative
- Must have interpersonal skills.
- Age: 27 - 36 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545582 to apply for this job .