Elevantix Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable business group in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- We are recruiting for the position of Maintenance Engineer to maintain and service our Gas and Diesel generators. The plant has five Cummins machines of 1:7 MegaWatt each.
- Implementation of QMS in lines with ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Responsible for the overall operations of Plant & machinery including plant equipment Maintenance, stores & purchase activities.
- End to end operation of power generation facility
- Timely preventive maintenance to ensure zero unplanned downtime.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Should have over 10 -15 years of experience of which, 5 years should be as the as a service Engineers with an end to end hands-on experience in troubleshooting, problem-solving, and maintenance of Gas and Diesel fired power generation engines.
- End to end knowledge of Gas & Diesel fired power generation engines - their operations and maintenance.
- Technical acquaintance of Cummins power generation engines QSV 91 & QSK 60
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance side of such engines
- Full knowledge of High Tension power distribution System and HT switchgear is a must.
- Handling Nigerian workforce will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545577 to apply for this job .