Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Marketing Manager Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives.
- Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Interviews, hires and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researchers and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Liaising with other internal departments such as sales and distribution
- Producing reports to monitor results
- Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Traveling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Supporting and managing a marketing team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity or a related field;
- Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545566 to apply for this job .