Ocheph is a 100% Nigerian company with her headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria. Her core strength is ICT and Electrical & Instrumentation Services. The company is dedicated to excellence in service delivery in various sectors of Nigeria Economy including Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial Institution etc. The company currently require the service of competent hands for a 2 years Project renewable in Nigeria with either of the below skills.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- BSc/BEng Electrical, Communications or Electronics Engineering.
- At least ten years relevant experience in Instrumentation and Security Control systems, including Closed Circuit Television, Fence Intrusion Detection Systems and Public Address & General Alarm systems and ability to join, terminate or splice fiber optic cable.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545550 to apply for this job .