Ocheph is a 100% Nigerian company with her headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria. Her core strength is ICT and Electrical & Instrumentation Services. The company is dedicated to excellence in service delivery in various sectors of Nigeria Economy including Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial Institution etc. The company currently require the service of competent hands for a 2 years Project renewable in Nigeria with either of the below skills.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Minimum qualification HND with Nigerian Institute for Safety Professionals Certification (NISP) Level3
- minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545549 to apply for this job .