Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Our Client, one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverages industry in Nigeria - offering products in the categories of Juice, Dairy and Snacks, is recruiting for this position
- The responsibility of Marketing Planning & Execution including leading & implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc.
- Requires less supervision.
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling.
- Executing the Marketing Plans for brands, across Regions.
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all ATL, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing & Category Plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing - with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. production, supply chain, sales, research and development) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers, vendors, regulators, certification partners) to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Handle Market Research, Media Planning & Execution for brands, categories & projects assigned.
- Improve brands’ visibility across evolving POS formats, Modern Trade, Key Accounts, HORECA etc – through innovative designs, developments & activations. Driving excellence in OOH & Ambient Media.
Education & Skills:
- MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Stress Management.
- Around 10 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in a FMCG environment, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Experience of dealing with multi brand/product portfolio in a big Company.
- Good experience of executing ATL, BTL, Market Research & Category Management across diverse geographies.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545543 to apply for this job .