WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
About the Job
- To ensure generation of Engineering design deliverables prepared with due diligence after appropriate consideration of Company’s requirement and comprehensive compliance with Elcrest E&P’s Quality Systems Procedure; to encourage a First-Time-Right (FTR) approach for the preparation of design deliverables, per approved budget/schedule.
- Lead the entire Process Ops and support the operations.
- Develop process optimization remedies to help boost efficiency.
- Develop capacity building for al HSE operations
- Become the focal point for all process studies across the major operations which will include – Process modeling, and all other studies relating to HSE across all assets.
- Oversee all the process safety-related matters
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead & own the process of preparation of design deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards.
- Interface with Leads of other departments to reflect the as-on-date input from other departments, as applicable.
- Take ownership of deliverables produced & their quality.
- Capture all changes/modifications in the deliverables that have been intimated by Project, prior to the release of the deliverable.
- Ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents/drawings before release at any Revision status.
- Attend project review meetings.
- Manpower estimation, work planning/forecast and effective utilization of manpower, progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents. Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines, client, and vendors
- Control of Quality of engineering documents with regard to Quality assurance basis.
- Assist the General Manager (Facilities) in all departmental functions. Responsible for change management and trend notifications
Secondary Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify training needs of team members. Keep General Manager (Facilities) informed on the progress of the project, with agreed periodicity.
- Monitor Budget
- Compliance with design deliverable production.
- Escalate resource/infrastructure issues/concern areas that implicate the production process, to the right office/agency.
- Acts as a mentor for junior Process Engineers.
- Capable of applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures. Ability to independently carry out varied assignments that may require modification of standard procedures
- Minimum of 10 years+ relevant experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to function well within a team-based work environment with minimal supervision.
- Essential Proficiency with MS Project, MS Office applications like MS Word MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Trained in/working knowledge of process software applications like HYSYS, etc.
- Desired Trained in/working knowledge of, software applications like ASPEN Plus, Pro-II, Promax, HTRI, Pipeline Studio and Pipenet
- Knowledge about the Pipeline simulation software like Pipeline studio would be added advantage
- Essential Experience in developing mass and heat balances.
- Experience in process design of oil and gas projects in an EPC environment.
- Experience in process simulation, PFD, and P&ID development, equipment sizing, system hydraulic calculations, safety valve, blow down and flare sizing.
- Knowledge about the development of process datasheet of instrument etc.
- Possess good knowledge of industry and company standards such as HAZOP, API, Shell DEP's etc.
- Ensure quality by adherence to Company ‘s quality assurance document and regular check of work done by juniors.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545542 to apply for this job .