Leventis Motors Limited (a member of AG Leventis Nigeria Plc.) is the leading distributor of Trucks and Buses in Nigeria, providing you with World Leading brands such as Volkswagen, Eiche, Foton-Daimle and JCB construction equipment. By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
- Forecast all inventory needs and sales estimates.
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system and ensure regular parts turnover.
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Responsible for supply/distribution of spare parts to internal & external customers.
- Take order for parts and accessory.
- Participate in the Purchase, Sales and Inventory.
- Involved in the development of the annual parts department budget.
- BEng / HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar Engineering background.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in an automobile sector.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to parts department operations
- Must be a highly creative, imaginative, motivated merchandising and sales oriented person.
- Experience in the warehousing system
- Passion for Inventory Management and all aspects of inventory operations.
- Knowledge and experience in the automobile industry.
- Good communication skill both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package (Excel, MS word etc.)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545540 to apply for this job .