A renowned organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Provide overall coordination and supervision of Research activities to ensure the company meets client expectation of professional project delivery.
- Manages and coordinates research projects, including drafting proposals, questionnaire design, moderator guides, data analysis, data interpretation, writing reports and development of recommendations.
- Management of day-to-day operational aspects of research projects.
- Moderates focus group discussions.
- Conducts qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve fieldwork, interviews or focus group assessments.
- Advises clients and senior management on how to best use research findings.
- Communicates with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Designs qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle.
- Ensures that Research projects meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Liaises with Team Members and the Project Manager in creating the initial schedule of projects and ensuring successful completion.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Agric Economics, Demography, and related fields
- 3-5 plus years of hands-on experience in market/social Research with a reputable organization.
- Proven track record of operational excellence of research projects and a strong sense of commitment towards success and ensures confidentiality at all times
- A good record of achieving research and fiscal targets
- Reasonable but firm professional with a good sense of humor
- Ability to retain clients and sustain their loyalty.
- Good writing, effective communication and analytical skills
- Good planning, organizing and research skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545533 to apply for this job .