APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
- Reporting to the Manager - Internal Control & Compliance, the job holder shall be responsible for monitoring compliance with APIN policies, donor requirements and general best practice:
- The Associate will support the internal control and compliance department to execute audit activities as contained in the approved Internal Audit Plan.
- S/he will ensure that established procedures are being properly followed, assets are safeguarded and that resources are judiciously utilized, reviewing accounting records and systems within the overall context of the organization’s internal control network as well as reviewing the level of compliance in respect of policies, plans, procedures, guidelines, laws, and regulations.
- First Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in either internal or external auditing. Completion of ACA is an added advantage.
- She/he must have eyes for details, Computer literate with proven knowledge in Word and Excel, with professional integrity and respect for confidentiality.
- APIN offers very competitive terms of employment and is an equal opportunity employer. Women who are qualified for the positions are therefore encouraged to apply.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545530 to apply for this job .